Wednesday, November 4, 2009

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Jason! But where are all the professional pregnancy pics? :) Keep posting pics I love looking at all the expressions you capture! No wonder why you win competitions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! I wish you could come down and take our family photos for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TALENT PLUS!!! I love your work.
    Hugs, Hna. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a photo blog from jason! it's about time is all I can say. :) I can't wait for you to take our pictures someday. I have to tell you - the photos you framed for me back in the day when I lived in Provo are still hanging on our wall and I CONSTANTLY get compliments on them. They are the first thing people usually notice, and they always ask me who the talented photographer is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I'm glad to finally get something up, kinda fun anyway. hurray for my pictures still on kylies wall

    ReplyDelete